Sunday, July 3, 2011

THEY'RE GETTING OLD... BUT NOT BEING OLD AT ALL !














FUNNY AND CUTE HOW THE NEWS HAD SURPRISED ME.

At around 7:00pm , one of my cousins ( ate pit2x) tagged me in a facebook message post. It wasn't a usual status at all because it pro'ly hit my ignorance. The verbatim copy is this:

 " Avon Sinajon. . naa kay mission for lolo and lola, since you love writing stories and poems. .so this time e.narrate dw nmo story nila lolo and lola, let's support them ky plan nila mag artista. . haha. . dba te Lore Pinoon ? hahaha. . gusto namo love story pra kilig! hahaha...."

Pretty obvious that I have a task. A task which seemed to be "wowing" to take part. And so I will be writing something sassy and sweet for my beloved roots of the roots- grandparents- Lolo Inciong and Lola Naning.

Their names may have appeared vintage to your ears, but their epitome of love being shown to their children-our fathers and mothers and uncles and titas, most likely to extend to us , the new hope of their generation--- is inevitably outstanding. I don't know yet the full story of these lovely birds but maybe I can guess well and give a hunch of how romantic would that be based on their sweet chirps to each other. They are indisputably lovely and perfectly bonded by time.  

In the words of our mom and dad, they ( my grandpa and grandma) utter pleasing sounds and show caring gestures to each other. And unbiased to say, that in our ( as grandchildren) eyes, what we see is the best of them. I cannot vividly describe as of now how the two altruistically love each other. Maybe this time I cannot concretize it. And this is the challenge to me now. - SHOWING TO THE EXTENT OF A  MOST VISIBLE AND UNIQUE WAY their unfathomable lovestory. I don't know how . Because in the first place, I need to know what and why. Thanks ahead to my sets of egghead relatives for making the work easy by providing a timeline

Though it tunes unbelievable whenever they coin the thought that grandpa and grandma admire to be a star ( artista) but anyhow, they still have the dream . I believe this makes them young . DREAMING. Getting old is not a problem, BEING OLD IS. But to my perspective , I know my grandparents are not being old at all. Because I can see they can still IMAGINE. And I know that even though they are not showy to us and don't disclose themselves mostly to that particular matter, I found it ironic convincing myself that perhaps beyond this modern world where they enclose themselves, they still manage to escape from the present and go back in time of their past- TOGETHER. For me,this matters the most. And handing the task to me , is like having an escapade with them in their own real world of CUTE MEMORIES AND KEEPSAKES!


I love my clan. I love my grandpa and grandma.
YOU TOO GUYS! LOVE YOUR FAMILY! : )





No comments:

Post a Comment